Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Scraps Challenge and Mirror Challenge

Hi everyone! I've been lurking on the cricut messageboards lately and have been inspired to participate in a few challenges. This card combines the Scraps Only Challenge #34 and the Gypsy Challenge "Mirror Mirror". I am so so so loving my G. It's been fantastic to be able to use scraps and use them frugally. So far in the almost two weeks I've had my G, I've created 7 cards out of scraps. Love it! Anyway, enough blathering, here is my card.



Cute right? This entire card is made out of scraps! The scraps challenge was to use pink. For my mirror, mirror part I used a shape on Gypsy Wanderings (the scallop ended rectangle) and mirrored, flipped and welded the image to made this shaped card. I think it's pretty darn cute! Bonus: This project was the first time that I placed my paper on the mat correctly and had all of my cuts come out the first time. Yay!

~A

No comments:

« Home | Next »