Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pink Stamper Sunday Challenge

Hi everyone! I had to participate in Robyn's challenge this today. The challenge was to use your Cricut and the colors pink, green and black. Since I am loving my new Gypsy and recently bought a couple of new carts, I got right to work. I used the Just Because Cards cartridge for the first time. Too cute! Going right into my favorite list I can tell you. Look at what cuteness I came up with:




Cute, right? Doesn't it just make you smile? I love these bright colors and I don't think I would have used green if I had not been challenged. So, yay, for personal crafting growth! Lol.

The only thing I did different was to cut the green layer into two pieces and use one on the inside of my card. It is designed to wrap around the card but I was being frugal and didn't want to cut another piece of cardstock for my inside layer. I think I'm going to have to have another go with this cartridge, it's calling my name! Later!


~A

2 comments:

ScrappinCntryGrl said...

adorable card...love the bee!

Eagle Craftz said...

Great card! love the colors!

« Home | Next »