Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PCP Swappin' Scraps~Recipe Swap #1



This is what I came up with for Sara's recipe swap on Papercraft Planet. After we are done with the 4 swaps we will have a beautiful cookbook. This first swap was a baked/dessert swap. It didn't have to be monochromatic. That's just what I ended up doing. To make up for the color scheme I tried to put a lot of detail on it. I paper pierced both edges of the pattern paper. The top line follows the straight edges and the bottom line follows the scallops. For the scallops I created the glossy finish with 3 coats of UTEE. The pocket was created using the Folder Inking technique and my cuttlebug. All the stamping is embossed and to finish I inked every edge of this paper. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Christy Dillman said...

Beautiful Ang, love that embossing!

« Home | Next »