Thursday, February 5, 2009

Elegant Valentine's Card




Hi everyone! Don't you just love this striking card? It was an almost complete case from here. At first I wasn't so sure about the new Rockabilly DSP but this card sold me and now that I've played with it, I love it! I also got to use Heat & Stick powder for the first time. I used it on the hearts and instead of embossing them I poured the black Cosmo glitter on them. Very sparkly! My other new toys and goodies were the Eyelet Border punch, Hodge Podge hardware for the ribbon slide and the new yummy ribbon from the Valet Ribbon Originals pack. It's basically a velvet grosgrain ribbon. My friend Jill let me borrow her Always set as I hadn't decided if I needed it yet. Now I'm going to have to get it. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

« Home | Next »