Monday, February 2, 2009

More CFS Spring Cards







Hi everyone! Here are the last pictures of my most recent Cards For Soldiers commitment. I ended up making 105 cards. I am truly loving my Sheet Load of Cards ezine. It has made my life so much easier. I have realized that I am not the kind of person who loves designing cards and layouts and sketches. I love the creating not the dreaming. Now I'm off to nurse the cramp in my hand because my friend Jill told me I needed to stickle all the cute cupcakes in the first picture. But they are cute so what's a little pain for our troops? Have a great day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the cupcakes with stickles!! I have this set and can't wait to use it! Gorgeous cards!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your cards came out great! I especially love the Unfrogettable card- how cute!

Have a great night!

XOXO
Sara

« Home | Next »