Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sudsol Mystery Challenge

I'm a member of Sudsol, a SU! demonstrator only group. The other day I got an email with this teaser.

"Love mysteries? Love DSP and paper folding? Then I have a challenge for you."


One of the group organizers was looking for a few volunteers to make some samples for a folding/origami technique. As I'm pretty much always up for a challenge, I quickly replied that I would love to play along. Here is what I came up with. I hope you like it!


After I got the wreath made and the card mostly assembled I realized that I didn't like the "dead space" in the center of the wreath. So after some trial and error I came up with the ever popular scallop circle. I do like how the wreath design echoes the design of the Frosty Day DSP. This was so not what I had pictured in my head but I'm still happy with the result. Have a great day Stampers!

Supplies:

CS: Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Whisper White

Pattern Paper: Frosty Day DSP

Stamp: Best Yet Hostess Set

Ink: Kiwi Kiss

Misc.: Scallop Circle Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, light green ribbon

No comments:

« Home | Next »