Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Good News and The Bad News

Well I guess I will start off with the bad news, get it over with. I was looking for a certain book tonight for my brother and as I was taking books off the shelf to look at the back row (yes I have that many books that they are double and triple stacked) I found that water had leaked through the outside wall, through the bookshelf back wall and on to my books! There was mold!!!!! I almost cried! My books, my precious books! If you know me then you know how much I read and adore books. So needless to say that will be my project tomorrow. I will have to actually throw away some of the books. They are too far gone. I'm all choked up thinking about it now. :(

The good news is that I finally found my camera! YAY! YAY! I have been so lost without it. I was almost to the point where I was going to buy another one, so I'm really glad it finally showed back up.

The other good news is that we got our annual Christmas pictures in and now I can scrap them. These were by far our best pictures of the family and the kids. I love this new tradition we started 3 years ago. Just adds another layer to the family memories of the holidays, ya know?

Ok, time to sleep I think. Goodnight stampers!

No comments:

« Home | Next »