Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kiss Kiss, Hug Hug

Hi everyone! It seems I've misplaced my mojo, what with life being so crazy these past months. I just never seem to have enough time to do what I really want. As we all know, creativity is a muscle that needs to be used. If you let it go dormant, it's really hard to get into shape again. So I took a bit of a shortcut and made an easy card. So easy that all I had to do was pick out the paper and cardstock. I made the sample project in Base Camp. It doesn't get much easier than that! What do you think? Lookie:




Cute right? This quick card gave me a creative jump start on my next Design Team assignment. But you will have to come back tomorrow to see what it is! ;)

~Angji

1 comment:

Celeste B. said...

So cute!! I love it!!! TFS! :)

« Home | Next »