Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fantabulous Cricut-Back to School!

Hello everyone! Nope, I haven't fallen off the of the planet. Just working insane hours and trying to stay on top of my mail van's mechanical problems. Which keep growing every day. Le Sigh. But, I have a card for you. I haven't crafted in almost a month and I was RUSTY! This card was my attempt to get my mojo back after I spent the morning/afternoon fixing my mail van. Please gentle with me. ;) This weeks theme at Fantabulous Cricut was Back to School-Numbers and Letters. Lookie what I made:


What an adorable elephant! This card could be adapted for boy or girl, just change the colors. Sweet, simple and to the point. Sometimes that's all you need. :) I'm off to dreamland as I should have been in bed an hour and 45 minutes ago! Ack!

Bye lovelies!
Angji

4 comments:

Shawnee said...

I love the paper you used on the Elephant! Such a cute card.

Shawnee
quiverofangels.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

The colors of the elephant are marvelous.

Rhonda Emery said...

the elepant is so pretty

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the patterned paper on the elephant. Very fun.

Laurie

PS Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment!

Laurie

« Home | Next »