Saturday, July 3, 2010

Favorite Photos Mini Album

Hi everyone! Here is my second project for Cricut Mini Albums. I'm still struggling with designs but it was easier this time. Which is exactly why I wanted to be part of this blog, to stretch my creative horizons! It's doing that, let me tell you! Anyway, here is what I made. Lookie:









I know this looks simple. And it is, to a point. I used 4 cartridges on it!

Jasmine-photo corners
Cindy Loo-Scallop border, welded and sized
Stretch Your Imagination-Scallop Frame, sized with aspect ratio off
Ashlyn's Alphabet-Font, welded
My Gypsy!

I also used my cuttlebug and Asian themed folder. I probably went a little crazy with the Viva Decor Pearl Pen, but I love pearls and it's my album! Lol And the next time I want to wind ribbon in a frame, I'm going to cut one that already has holes in it! YKWIM??? ;-)

Have a great day!

~A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

« Home | Next »