Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A quick birthday card

Hi everyone! I knew my dad's birthday was coming up this month but the actual day snuck up on me! Of course I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I've been working like crazy for the post office. ;) This is one of those cards that do not end up at all like what you pictured in your mind. However, I've learned to go with the flow and be proud of what I made. My dad loves everything I make so he is easy to make happy. I'm sure the ticket to Jeff Dunham's new show in August had something do with that happiness, or maybe it was this card. Who can tell? (giggle)


Don't you love that stamp? Makes me laugh every time!

Thanks for stopping by!

~A

1 comment:

Sunshine and Shadows said...

Cute card. I think I'll go creat something.

« Home | Next »