Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I LOVE One Sheet Wonders!

Hey everyone! How's it going? Things are just dandy here. Today I am going to show you some One Sheet Wonders I've made. I have fallen in love with One Sheet Wonders. If you don't know what I'm talking about OSW are a template for cutting up pattern paper to make cards. The one I've been using recently is the Verve 6x6 OSW from a couple of years ago. This OSW makes 4 cards out of one sheet of 6x6 pattern paper, with no left over paper. Don't you love it? However, I stretched this template into 6 cards. Meaning I can get 24 cards out of one sheet of 12x12 pattern paper. Which is awesome when you make as many cards as I do for our troops. Here is an example of just one of the batches of OSW I've made recently.



As you can tell, I do have to fancy up the cards a bit. I really don't like leaving pattern paper unmatted. Besides the way I figure it, the more paper and cardstock I use the more I get to buy later!

Thanks for looking!

~A

No comments:

« Home | Next »