Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Surprise! Blog Candy time!

Hi everyone! As I sit here and try to catch up on my life now that I'm working like crazy. And completely thankful for the fact that I do have a job and do get to work like crazy. I decided to "Share the Love" and give out a bit of surprise blog candy to one lucky person who commented on my FCCB Share the Love project.

That lucky person is.....

Jamie said...what a cute card.. great job. thanks for sharing!
-jamie

Jamie! You have a brand new Christmas cartridge with your name on it. Just email me or leave me a comment to claim your surprise gift. You have 4 days to contact me Jamie.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to leave me a comment. They are so inspiring to me!

~A

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yayyy Jamie!!! Enjoy your new cart! :)

« Home | Next »