Monday, January 17, 2011

FCCB Challenge-Sweet Shop

Hi everyone!!! I just loved this week's challenge at Fantabulous Cricut - being challenged to use a "sweet" image was not one that I had to struggle with. In fact, I had too many choices! But once I remembered all of the sweet and cute images on Smiley Cards, I knew that was the way I was going to go. Here is my final card. Lookie:


This card was just so much fun to put together. In fact, it took me longer to apply all of the stickles and decorations than it did to cut out and assemble the card. That's what I love about crafting. It's as easy or as detailed as you want it to be. Don't you just love it?

I hope I inspired you just a little bit to try a "sweet" project. Have a Frabjous week!

~A

8 comments:

Saundra said...

This is just so super cute! I love the shaped card and all the sparkle!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Magaly Guerrero said...

This is gorgeous! I'm not as crafty as you, but I might try my luck on my niece's next birthday. I'll bookmark your post and tell her 'this is what it was supposed to look like' ;-)

MoonDust Bath and Body said...

That is adorable. I love the face! Great job.

Kate said...

This is fantastic! That expression is just so funny. I love all the glitter on your card too. Great job!

Rhonda Emery said...

I cant tell you how much I love this. it is the cutest. hugs

Anonymous said...

"Your friends love you, birthday cakes fear you."

Stacey Brucale said...

So adorable! I love it!

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Super cute!!!!! Love the fun face!

« Home | Next »