Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inspired and lovin' it!

Hi everyone! I ran across a WONDERFUL paper pack from K & Company (which is local and love that!) called Berry Sweet. It's the first paper stack ever that I have loved every single pattern. Every.single.pattern. That does not happen, my friends! I usually get a stack that I like well enough and when I get it home, rip out all of the ugly stuff and give it to my niece. The only drawback so far is that I can only find the stack in 8.5x8.5. I found a 12x12 stack at Joann.com but it didn't have all of the patterns and their site isn't set up very well. I got so annoyed with their site that I left my order unfinished and left. So, if you see a 12x12 K & Company stack of Berry Sweet that has all 36 patterns. Let me know where, ok? ;) Anyhoo, since I love this paper so much I just had to craft with it. Here is my happy card:



I also gave my new Cindy Loo a whirl. This flower and sentiment are so pretty. The background is from Just Because Cards. I only used 3 colors of Stickles and spot of Liquid Pearls. Lol But still...pretty and happy! It just makes me smile. It will be hard to send this card off to someone let me tell you. Thanks for visiting!

~A

No comments:

« Home | Next »