Thursday, January 29, 2009

My first blog award!



Isn't it pretty? Look what my good friend Christy gave me. She got this award from Mandee and her blog is here. Christy is so sweet! Now I get to pass this award to other bloggers who inspire me. Here are the rules of this award.

The Lemonade Award is given by a previous winner to 5 people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude this week. Isn't this a nice way to show other bloggers how much you appreciate their work! So here's what you need to do now.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are my nominees...guess I can't nominate Christy again but I would if I could!

1. I would be remiss if I didn't give my long time friend Bethany this award. She is the person to blame for my papercraft obsession! Love ya girl!

2. My SU! upline, Dawn Griffith. Her fabulous blog can be found here.

3. Dannie Graves always makes the nicest cards. I can always pick her cards out of any gallery!

4. Amazing certainly describes Becca Feeken's work!

5. If you haven't seen a Zindorf brayer card then you are truly missing out my friend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late posting this award on my blog, but it's up there today. Thank you so much for nominating me for this award! ~Dannie

« Home | Next »