Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A little bit late Birthday Card

Hi everyone! I still haven't found my camera but I borrowed my father's. What a pain! Anywhoo, my father asked me to make his step mother a birthday card. He neglected to mention, until I was almost done, that he forgot her birthday and was sending the card late. Oh well, I think I pulled it off. This was my first time making a corner punch medallion. Very interesting technique! The master of this technique is Becca Feeken, her blog is Amazing Paper Grace and I salivate over every card she makes! Check her out!












Supplies used:

Card Stock: Bashful Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Paper: Bashful Blue Patterns Pack, Vellum
Inks: Night of Navy
Accessories: SU! Chalks, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Nestabilities Circle Dies, Cuttlebug, EK Success Corner Ardorner, Marvy Uchida Scallop Corner Punch, White sheer ribbon



Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

No comments:

« Home | Next »